The Stratford Inn is a pet friendly hotel that gladly welcomes guests traveling with animal companions. Cats and dogs are always welcome. All other types of pets need clearance from the Stratford Inn prior to arrival.
Terms of the Stratford Inn Pet Policies as follows:
- A non-refundable pet fee of $50 per night, per pet, is charged. The Stratford Inn does not accept pets over this weight limit. This fee will not apply to ADA regulation guide dogs or service dogs.
- 2 pet maximum per room (Pets must weigh 50lbs. / 922.6kg or less)
- In the event of damages done to the room and all items included in the room by the pet we will reserve the right to charge damage fees. Pet incidentals include but are not limited to fleas, interior urination or defecation, difficult-to-remove odors, stains in sheets, comforters, pillows, damage to furniture due to biting or urination, etc.
- Housekeeping and Maintenance Service: You will agree to make my room available to housekeeping and/or maintenance needs.
- Pets must not be left unattended on the premises. If you cannot supervise your pet during your stay, a pet sitter is required to take your place. We will enter the room if we hear barking/meowing and no one answers the door.
- Pet must be on a controlled leash or in a carrier when not inside the guest room.
- Guest accepts full responsibility for cleaning up after the pet on hotel grounds and disposing of the waste in the proper receptacles
- Damages caused by my pet to my room, its furnishings, or any other part of the hotel are my sole responsibility. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages
- Pets are not allowed in the Siskiyou Room, Boulevard Cafe, or our pool area. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs
- Noise/Disruptive Complaints: If the hotel management receives more than two (2) complaints, alternative arrangements must be made for pet. The nonrefundable pet fee will not be refunded once the pet has been in the guest room.
- Additional restrictions may apply. Call ahead to discuss specific requirements with the hotel (541) 488-2151.
Thank you for to understanding these policies. We hope you and your pet will come stay with us!
Service Dog Policy
The Stratford Inn is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act and seeks to ensure that every guest enjoys their stay. We welcome visitors with disabilities who wish to bring their trained service animals into the hotel. Service animals must be trained to take a specific action when needed to assist the person with a disability. Under the ADA titles II and III, a service animal that has been registered with the ADA is defined as “A dog that is individually trained to do work or preform a task for a person with a disability.”