It’s a Gorgeous Blue Sky Summer!
We are so excited that our lovely town of Ashland and the Rogue Valley has been entirely smoke free! Thankfully our crossed fingers and rain dancing seems to have kept the wildfires at bay. As our returning guests know, Summer 2018 was an unfortunate one for air quality on the West Coast. It looks as though Mother Nature has decided to gift us with vast blue skies and fresh air to breathe.
Book Now to take advantage of our beautiful clear skies!
Ashland summer activities to consider:
- Emigrant Lake. Perfect for an afternoon picnic by the water or paddle boarding.
- Hike one of our many trails and see the town from a different view.
- Rent a bike from one of our cycling shops, or bring your own to tool around town like the locals.
- Feeling adventurous? Try ZipLining through the valley.
- The Oregon Shakespeare Festival has a number of FREE outdoor shows, called the Green Shows.
- Just get outside!! Trust us, it’s lovely.