Stratford Inn Policies
Our policies help make your stay comfortable, safe, and convenient!
Check-in and check out
Check-in begins at 4:00 pm and ends at midnight on the day of arrival. Check-out is at 11:00 am. The minimum check-in age is 18. You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Only registered guests are allowed in guest rooms.
MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Visa. We have a 48-hour cancellation policy. Cancellation within this time results in the first night’s rate being charged to your card as a cancellation fee.
Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in.
Guest Pet Agreement
The Stratford Inn is a pet-friendly hotel that gladly welcomes guests traveling with animal companions. Cats and dogs are always welcome. All other types of pets need clearance from the Stratford Inn prior to arrival.
I agree to and understand the terms of the Stratford Inn Pet Policies as follows:
- A non-refundable pet fee per pet of $35 is charged upon arrival for each night of your stay, per pet 50 lbs. (22.6 kg) or less. The Stratford Inn does not accept pets over this weight limit. This fee will not apply to ADA regulation guide dogs or service dogs.
- 2 pet maximum per room.
- Housekeeping and Maintenance Service: I agree to make my room available to housekeeping and/or maintenance needs.
- Pets must not be left unattended on the premises. If you cannot supervise your pet during your stay, a pet sitter is required to take your place. We will enter the room if we hear barking/meowing and no one answers the door.
- Pet must be on a controlled leash or in a carrier when not inside the guest room.
- Guest accepts full responsibility for cleaning up after the pet on hotel grounds and disposing of the waste in the proper receptacles.
- Damages caused by my pet to my room, its furnishings, or any other part of the hotel are my sole responsibility. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- Pets are not allowed in the Siskiyou Room, the Breakfast room, or the Pool. This exclusion does not apply to service animals.
- Noise/Disruptive Complaints: If the hotel management receives more than two (2) complaints, alternative arrangements must be made for the pet.
- Additional restrictions may apply. Call ahead to discuss specific requirements with the hotel.
Thank you for adhering to these policies, we hope you and your pet have an enjoyable stay!
Hotel Policy Regarding Service Animals
The Stratford Inn is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act and seeks to ensure that every guest enjoys their stay. We welcome visitors with disabilities who wish to bring their trained service animals into the hotel. Service animals must be trained to take a specific action when needed to assist the person with a disability. Under the ADA titles II and III, a service animal that has been registered with the ADA is defined as “A dog that is individually trained to do work or perform a task for a person with a disability”. Emotional support, therapy, comfort, companion, or service-animals-in- training are considered “pets” under the ADA regulations and are not recognized as “service animals” and consequently are prohibited to stay on the property.
Guests with service animals must advise the front desk at the time of check-in.
The service animal must be attended by the person with a disability at all times and is not permitted to stay in the room alone at any time.
The hotel is not responsible for the care or supervision of a service animal and will not kennel, care for, or supervise the service animal during the handler’s visit.
- A service animal must be under the control of its handler. It must be on a harness, leash or other tether, or under other effective means of control.
- A service animal must be housebroken and in visibly good health. A cleaning fee may be applied.
- The service animal owner is responsible for all actions of the service animal under ADA guidelines, including clean-up from the animal while on hotel property. In addition, the owner may be held liable for any damage or injury to employees or visitors.
Amenities & Special Features
We offer a variety of amenities and special features to make your stay comfortable, convenient, and relaxing.