Winter fun for two on Mt. Ashland
Mount Ashland is the highest peak in the Siskiyou Mountains of southern Oregon. It was named for the city of Ashland, located 8.6 miles (14 km) north of the mountain. The Siskiyou Mountains are in the northern Klamath Mountains in northwestern California and southwestern Oregon. The mountain is part of the Rogue River – Siskiyou National Forest, which encompasses most of the Siskiyou Mountains. The Oregon–California border is 5 miles (8 km) south of the mountain.
For more info visit www.MtAshland.com.
- Overnight stay for two at the Stratford Inn in a standard two queen or king room.
- Two all day lift tickets to Mt. Ashland.
- Mt. Ashland is scheduled to open on Nov, 29, 2013.
- Mt. Ashland is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Room rates and ticket prices very. Call our reservation staff for more information.
- Indoor pool and spa
- Light complimentary breakfast
- Refrigerator/freezer combinations in every room
- 100% non-smoking facility
- Am/Fm radio alarm clocks
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Natura toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Luxury bath towels
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- 24 hour desk assistance