Southern Oregon Golfing at its Best!
Located in Medford, at the heart of the Rogue Valley, the new Centennial Golf Club features a spectacular layout designed by two-time PGA Tour winner and 1977 U.S. Amateur Champion, John Fought. The newest golf experience in theRogueValley, Centennial boasts an impressive 7,309 yard layout that plays to a par of 72.
The golf course at Centennial features spectacular views and was designed in a classic Donald Ross style” states golf course architect John Fought. Located on the former site of a historic pear orchard more than 100 years old, Centennial Golf Club is professionally managed by OB Sports and is a joint development project of Pacific Retirement Services, Inc., and Medford-based Rogue Valley Manor. The name and theme of the project is a celebration of the many classic elements of the site and the bountiful Rogue Valley region.
visit www.CentennialGolfClub.com for more info.
- A one night stay at the Stratford Inn in a standard two queen or king room.
- Two rounds (18 holes) with golf cart in Medford at Centennial Golf Course.
- Two 12 oz beverages provided by our in-house coffee shop,Â Boulevard Coffee.
Package starts at $200.00
- Light complimentary breakfast
- Refrigerator/freezer combinations in every room
- 100% non-smoking facility
- Am/Fm radio alarm clocks
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Natura toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Luxury bath towels
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- 24 hour desk assistance