Southern Oregon’s Premiere Food & Wine Event
In its twenty-fourth year, the Ashland Gallery Association’s signature fund-raising event is A Taste of Ashland. This annual walking tour of Ashland galleries pairs local restaurants and regional wineries to create Ashland’s most delicious art experience. In 2013 A Taste of Ashland is on Saturday and Sunday, April 27th and 28th from noon to 4p.m. Foodies and wine connoisseurs from all along the west coast follow a map to 17 galleries, to discover Ashland’s best restaurants and the region’s best wines.
- A one night stay at the Stratford Inn in a standard two queen or king room.
- Two “A Taste of Ashland” tickets (for either Saturday or Sunday).
- Two 12 oz beverages provided by our in-house coffee shop, Boulevard Coffee.
Package starts at $200.00
- Indoor pool and spa
- Light complimentary breakfast
- Refrigerator/freezer combinations in every room
- 100% non-smoking facility
- Am/Fm radio alarm clocks
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Natura toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Luxury bath towels
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- 24 hour desk assistance